Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finally

woohoo. finally aite? You think i forgot about you blog? NEVER !

well actually i did forget because i have kinnda shifted to tumblr but hey, look who's writing here again? Since this particular medium of expression is so well, public, it is kindda hard to really leak out all the nasty infos about me but i'll try my best. My current update would be WUPID. World Universities Peace Invitational Debate, look it up. As ridiculous and it sounds, i will be one of the volunteers in the particular debate. YEAH ! I know it sounds exciting and cool (it really is) , however i an kind of afraid and shivering actually because I'll be the ONLY secondary school student to be a volunteer. All thanx to Mr. Yunus who had been so kind to give this one in a lifetime opportunity.

so if anybody misses me just contact my phone number, hahaha. i'll be off till next thursday, BYEE!!!
xoxooxoxox
muahmuah

No comments:

Post a Comment